Property for sale in Ciudad Quesada – the lowdown
If you’re looking for property for sale in Ciudad Quesada, you’ve come to the right place – our estate agents in Quesada offer a range of beautiful bungalows and villas plus a fantastic selection of houses, including semi-detached, duplex and quad properties across this sunny Spanish town situated less than 10km from the beaches of the Costa Blanca.
It would be our pleasure to assist you in buying a property in Ciudad Quesada, and although the area is delightful, it’s vital that it’s right for you. So if you’re looking to move here permanently or purchase a holiday getaway in the sun, our handy guide to the area will help you to make the leap.
Quick area guide from our estate agents in Quesada
Ciudad Quesada is a popular town in Eastern Spain, in the province of Alicante. Surrounded by beautiful mountains and orange groves, and only 50km from both Alicante and Murcia airports, it’s ideal for a holiday home or relocation. It’s also just 6km from the sea at Guardamar del Segura, with its award-winning 11km long stretch of blue flag beaches, bordered by a stunning pine forest.
It’s a modern settlement with a history that goes back to the 70s, when property developer Justo Quesada Samper decided that he wanted his own town! Since then it’s grown to include a stunning golf course, La Marquesa Golf, and a highly-rated aquapark – great fun if you’ve got kids in tow.
Local restaurants serve typical Mediterranean cuisine rich in fish, olive oil and fresh vegetables, and there are plenty of bars to choose from. If you’re interested in property for sale in Ciudad Quesada and you’re moving from the UK or overseas, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s a vibrant expat community in the town.
Types of property for sale in Cuidad Quesada
Our estate agents in Quesada will always aim to find the perfect property for you, so let’s take a look at the options:
- Bungalows – single storey properties, often with gardens and solariums, for sunbathing on the roof!
- Villas – these beautiful properties are usually self-contained and offer much more space and privacy than other options. They often come with private pools and some of the best views.
- Townhouses – modern terraced or semi-detached housing for one family, with two or three storeys. These are great value for a holiday home or permanent residence.
- Duplex – as another cost-effective investment, the duplex is usually a relatively large house or bungalow that’s split in two. You have separate entrances and apartments so two families can live or stay in the same building.
- Quads – imagine two semi-detached houses back-to-back and you’ve got a quad. It’s four houses connected but with separate entrances and apartments for four families to live privately.
Cooling off by the pool is a big reason why people move to Spain, so you’ll be pleased to know that there are often communal pools available with even the best-priced property for sale in Ciudad Quesada.
Contact our friendly and experienced estate agents in Ciudad Quesada
If you’re planning a move to Ciudad Quesada, our estate agents will do everything they can to ensure that you get the exceptional service you deserve during your property hunt.
Our knowledgeable, friendly and caring team are eager to start showing you around our available property for sale in Ciudad Quesada – so call us now on 0034 965 967 106 or contact us here and we’ll help you get your search underway.